29 May 2014

review: benefit they're real push up liner !


Hey guys!

This time last week, I attended a top secret Benefit event for the launch of their new product - the They're Real Push Up Liner! A gel liner in a pen form, this was tipped to one of the best beauty releases of this year. And if you're someone like me, who loves the look of gel liner, but can never get it quite right, you'd be 100% right for anticipating it.

During the event, amongst extremely attractive Benefit cops, we were given a They're Real Push up Liner, a They're Real Mascara and another new arrival, the They're Real Remover (which is another amazing product, but one at a time!).

I won't ever claim to be an eyeliner expert. Nearly every time it looks half decent is honestly a fluke. I've tried to practise but really trying to squeeze in time between everything I have going on at the moment is almost impossible. Will this solve all my liner dilemmas? Probably not going to make me better over night, but I have to say using something like this had made putting on liner SO MUCH EASIER!

Read on to see my thoughts of the liner!


At the event, we were given this little booklet in our 'loot' bag, which demonstrates how to perfect your 'Benefit Wing', and how to achieve other looks with the liner. 



Look at this thing! The packaging is on point - but then again, is any Benefit product ugly really? The best part about this product is that it isn't like say, the Maybelline Master Precise. The product actually stays within the tube and winds up as you need it! That means there is no pen nib to dry out because you only ever use what you actually need from the product. Another cool addition is that the lid actually screws on! You'll never have to worry about the lid falling off and rendering your liquid liner unusable.



 The packaging and product is angled itself, to help you get it as close to your lash line as possible. Plus, you only wind up to get that teeny tiny amount you see in that photo, and that will be enough to create your wing.

Here is my wing that I create using this liner - the mascara I used is Benefit's They're Real ;) :





I am someone who had real life struggles with liner, and I am so impressed with the way this product applies! It makes it so easy for me to just first draw my wing, connect it to my eye, then fill it and thicken it up. Is it perfect? No, of course not. Like I said, my skills are not going to improve overnight! But, I definitely prefer this over my Maybelline Master Precise because of how innovative it is and how it caters to my poorly practiced skills. The angled tip makes it so easy to apply and look so matte, black and beautiful. I'm just completely impressed - love your work, Benefit!

This will be available to purchase at the end of June!

Until next time...

xxxx

in between blogging, you can find me here!


*This product was gifted to me, but that it no way influences my opinion of it per my Disclaimer 

1 comment :

  1. This looks AH-MAY-ZING! I can't wait to get my hands on this!

    Dani xo

    kaboomcosmetics.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete