2 Feb 2015

collective haul #1 - sephora austrlia & mac


Hey guys!

During Christmas time, I was lucky enough to be given a couple of vouchers that allowed me to do some serious damage WITHOUT spending all of my own money! So this is for you friends and family - thank you for allowing me to support my addiction without breaking the bank, especiallt after Christmas time!

The two vouchers I was given was to Sephora and MAC - quite possibly two of the holiest of churches in the make up world. I will admit that some of these purchases did come before Christmas BUT I of course had to check out Sephora when it opened to know exactly what was in there, the layout and all that before I decided to go completely cray with my spending.

This will be a quick post, as I'll just be recapping what I picked up. Some purchases in both hauls were made before Christmas, but I've included everything from both stores that has been a recent purchase. If there is anything you'd like to see a more in-depth review of, I'd be happy to oblige!


First up, Sephora! Sephora AUSTRALIA! How crazy is it that we can actually say that now - Sephora has finally caught up, and now is actually something tangible in our country! I've only been twice, because it's in the city and I don't visit there very often but I had a ball each time I went. Not to mention the damage to my bank account..

In my first haul, I picked up a Sephora lipstick (although I couldn't tell you the name, can't find the bloody thing anywhere), Tarte's Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude, Tarte's LipSurgence Lip Tint in Energy and a sample size of the It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara! I've used them all, and definitely looooove the Tarte products the most. Angelic Nude has a permanent place in my makeup bag and Energy is such an easy colour to wear as it self adjusts to your very own lip colour. I also picked up the Elizabeth & James perfume in White Nirvana for my boyfriend to give me as a Christmas present!

I have my second haul to thank my Christmas vouchers for because wow, I literally spent $7 out of pocket with them! I picked the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Natural, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, a sample size of the It Cosmetics CC Cream (review coming) and two of the Sephora branded masks - one in Rose and the other in Pomegranate. Again, impressed with everything in this haul EXCEPT the Bite Beauty Lip Mask. But that's a rant for another day.

From l-r: Prabal Gurung in Light English Red, Costa Chic, Sunny Seoul, Runner & Gunner

Now onto my MAC haul! I picked up two in a haul from the US and three with my Christmas voucher. The first three pictured were brought with my voucher, one from the LE Prabal Gurung Collection and two from the permanent line, and the last two pictured are from the US and are apart of the LE Nasty Gal Collection which has just hit Australian shores recently!

I do have another haul coming that is full of Black Friday and Christmas sale purchases - and that will probably make its way up early next week! In the meantime, if you like anything you see here and would like a more dedicated post, let me know in the comments!

Until next time...

xxxx

in between blogging, you can find me here!



1 comment :

  1. What an amazing haul! How lucky of you to get two vouchers hehe! Your Sephora pickups look amazing, I'm very interested to hear and see more!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete