2 Apr 2014

lorac pro palette tutorial: summer bronze eyes

Hey guys!

Yesterday I did a first impression of the Lorac Pro Palette (click here to read  the first impression, plus all about the palette and shades!), and today I will be doing a quick tutorial for you! I was inspired by the shades Lt Bronze and Garnet, and really wanted to create a simple summer appropriate look for you guys!

The shades are amazing, and they all apply like butter! The pigmentation is unbelievable, and the fallout is minimal. This was my first time actually using the palette and I am so so so impressed. If I thought that others needed it before, I am now completely 100% sure you need this in your life. Especially if you are a fan of neutral shades that have a bit of a kick.


If you want to see how to get the above eye look, keep reading!


The first thing I did was dip into Lt Bronze. I applied this on a flat shader brush all over my lip, packing the majority of the colour on the inner third and dragging whatever was left onto the last half of my lid.


After this, I took the colour Garnet (which I am in total love with, by the way), and packed this onto the last third of my eye where I just lightly put Lt Bronze. I went over this a couple of times, just to make the colour more intense, and I just used a patting motion rather than a swiping motion to really get the colour to build up.


Once I had got the colour to the intensity I wanted, I took the matte colour Sable and blended this through my crease and a little on my outer v. The reason I chose this above the other matte browns in the palette was because it was a very warmed toned reddish brown - I felt this really complimented the Garnet shade. After this, I took a clean blending brush with no product on it and blended the edges of the eyeshadow.


I then finished the rest of my makeup. Once I had finished, I dipped into Lt Bronze again and packed it more intensely on the inner third of my eye.


I then took a pencil brush and went back into Sable. I blended this out along my lower lash line, stopping just before the inner corner. I then also took the Garnet shade again and pressed it a little over where I just put Sable. I then put Lt Bronze on the inner corner and dragged a little more along my the inner part of my lower lash line. I then highlighted my brow bone with the matte shade White.


I then took a kohl liner and did a thin line on my upper lash line. After doing this to both eyes, I went in with the shade Black and smudged that liner out a little bit. I then added a nude eyeliner to my bottom water line and some mascara to my upper and lower lashes.



And this is the finished look!



I paired this with bronzer around the perimeters of my face, and a rose gold blush. I didn't contour as I felt it would be too dramatic for this look. I also used a coral orange lipstick and gold toned highlighter to finish off the look. I love how it turned out, and I'm kicking myself that I only got this palette now! We're a month into Autumn now, but I will be loving this for spring and summer later in the year!

If you would like me to do more looks with this palette please let me know!

Products used in this look:

Bourjois Happy Light Primer
Bourjois CC Cream in 32 Light Beige
Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 001 Bare Light
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
Revlon Colourstay Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur Blush
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Lorac Pro Palette - White, Sable, Black, Lt Bronze & Black
Rimmel Kajal Khol Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black
MAC Lipstick in Ravishing

Until next time...

xxxx


in between blogging, you can find me here!



2 comments :

  1. I love this look! You look amazing and hair so longggggg! Hair envy right now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look 😚 I told you this palette was incredible!

    ReplyDelete