3 Apr 2014

would you rather? beauty blogger tag!




Hey guys!

For my last post this week,  I thought that I would do something fun and simple! My blogger BFF Dani from laceandlovexo tagged me in this Would You Rather - Beauty Blogger edition tag! If you haven't seen her blog or followed her yet, you need to go and do that! Her blog is amazing and she is super funny and kind!

Without further adieu, here is the tag!

1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?

Oh, Kim K contouring for sure - I don't really have prominent cheekbones, so I have to work extra hard to really make it look like I do. Kim's is always on point - if I had that skill, guuuuuurl I would be unstoppable!


2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?

Two shades lighter - I can always overload on bronzer and make it look like it matches!

3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?

Uuuum thats hard - probably eyeliner, it's not something that I use everyday anyway. Whereas, my lipstick collection is something I can't live without!

4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?

Neither - I don't like this question, these are two of my essential items!


5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?


By myself for sure! I could do a better job than asking a poor five year old child to do it - and it would turn out at least half decent!

6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?

Same makeup every single day - my everyday makeup doesn't change the majority of the time anyway!


7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan?

It's actually funny reading this question and realising how much I have changed over the past year or so. If you had asked me then, I would have said dodgy brows for sure - I was never too bothered with them, they were way too thin and I never really groomed then aside from going to the beautician every now and again. But now, I do them myself and they look so much better, and I've realised how much filling them in and shaping them can really change my look and pull it all together, so I would have to choose patchy fake tan.. I can always cover that up!


8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?

Perfect teeth for sure - my teeth are already far from perfect. I've had braces so they are nice and straight, but they're yellow now because of having braces and also because I drink alot of tea and coffee. I would love to have them whitened professionally, but it costs alot of money.. Whereas my hair can always be done quickly!


9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?

Different colours - how boring to have just one colour! My nails are always a little smudged anyway.. I forget that they are wet and just go about my days all the time anyway. Too many things to do, not enough time to wait!

10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell 

amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?

Smell amazing to me! You think I wear perfume to impress everyone else? Wearing a nice perfume gives me comfort, and I love picking scents I love regardless of what everyone else thinks. Plus, a pine tree car air freshener isn't that bad! Could be worse.

Thanks so much for reading, and thanks to Dani for tagging me! This was so fun to do and I really had to think about my answers haha - I love doing tags, it's an easy way for you guys to get to know me around all of the other beauty related posts that come up here on my blog!

Next, I tag Allie from Wild Glossy! She's a newer blogger, but her posts are already great as well as her series names. I also tag all of you to do this as well! Make sure to leave your posts below if you do do this tag so that I can read it :)

Until next time dolls....

xxxx


in between blogging, you can find me here!

5 comments :

  1. Hahaha first question answered on point "gurlll" love this! Always love tagging you in everything! I agree with the tan too, bring on the patches just give me good eyebrows!
    Cant wait too check out Wldglossy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love your blog I love it so much that I have nominated your for an award! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lovely! I am a huge of fan of your blog! mind checking mine out http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/ whilst your there maybe comment! thankyou so much x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and answers :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete